Friday, March 6, 2009

2009 Goals

I figure writing them down would help me keep focused.  So here they are!

Vedauwoo Goals=
-Weak Become Heroes  v10
-Analog v8-9
-Cumulous v11-12
-Daisy Cutter v6

Gunks=
-Crouching Dragon v11
-Bismark v10
-High Price v9
-Karajo v11
-Venus in Scorpio v11
(I would like to tick of as many problems no matter what the grade but theses are priorities)

Sourlands=
-Uprising v10

Haycock=
-Black Angus v9
-Over the falls v9

Colorado=
-Twilight v9
-Purity Control v10

Bishop=
-High Plains Drifter v7
-Seven Spanish Angels v7
-Soul Slinger v8-9
-Evilution to the lip v10

Hueco=
-Tall cool red one v6
-Loaded with Power v10
-Julo and me v9
-Full Service v10
-Roughage v7
-Dry Dock v7
-Taxing the Pipe v9
-Free Willy v10

Goals With Ropes= 
-Tugging Softly 5.13a
-Kansas City 5.12c
(there are a few lines that make me want to rope up)

Im setting the bar hight this year in hopes that it will push me to get stronger.  The climbs listed above are basically a wish list I plan to climb everything I can get a hold of!
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment